Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
CottonCandyONaRainyDay: HotMaMas

CottonCandyONaRainyDay

CottonCandyONaRainyDay is my new mommy journal. A brag book all about my beloved daughter!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

HotMaMas



HotMaMas in Tejas

"mi misma raza? ...Companera, cuando amabamos, se enferma de los nervios? I had to leave home so I could find myself, find my own intrinsic nature buried under the personality that had been imposed on me. There is a rebel in me. (She bleeds every month but does not die). I am a turtle, wherever I go I carry "home" on my back. Si, soy hija de la chingada. En la soledad ella prospera. I can't seem to stay out of my own way. And I am not afraid" Gloria Anzaldua (te extrano mucho) For Real!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nicole,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog. What a great idea and a good way to keep everyone updated and informed. I also enjoyed the pictures as well

     

Post a Comment

<< Home