Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
CottonCandyONaRainyDay: nothing is forever

CottonCandyONaRainyDay

CottonCandyONaRainyDay is my new mommy journal. A brag book all about my beloved daughter!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

nothing is forever

Not even this moment that is complete newmommy chaos.

sorry friends, things have only gotten worse.

my beautiful daughter who emerged from my scheduled c-section tummy perfect, now has
two bruises on her forehead, two scratched up knees, and an ow-wee on her arm.

sip.

Pook hates her new daycare. So much so that she's not going anymore. It's strictly grandma B's until
we find a place that is good enough. Thankfully, I think we found that place today so she'll start next week.

sip.

daycare is expensive. I have to pay for two weeks notice plus the application fee for the new place.

sip.

I was late for work because I was checking out the new daycare today.

sip.

Pook is starting to wake up (repeatedly) in the middle of the night again. What is up with this?

sip.

Pook threw a fit at the African Fest over labor Day Weekend. She threw cous cous and plaintain in my face and screamed louder than the sun was hot on that Chicago sunday. How unafrican.

sip.

The good news: I found my best of Maze cd in the best of Dianne Reeves cd jewel case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home